[EuroPython] before and after

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Jan 20 02:34:01 EST 2004

In a message of Tue, 20 Jan 2004 07:54:34 +0100, "Harald Armin Massa" writes:

>--===============1531739281==

>------=_NextPart_000_001E_01C3DF2A.A51393D0
>
>I am prepared to book my flight.
>
>What are the activities scheduled before 2004-06-07 and after 2004-06-09
>=
>??
>
>Or is "in time flight" enough?
>

>Harald

Aside from Sprints, we haven't reached that level of scheduling yet.
But Gothenburg is a terrific place for a vacation, so there is no
shortage of interesting and fun things we could do before and after ...

Maybe we should start discussing them here.

But I am at COMDEX Scandinavia this week, so now is not the time for me....

Laura