[EuroPython] Re: Registration account details

Tom Deprez tom at aragne.com
Wed Jan 21 14:08:53 EST 2004

Hi Jacob,

This was how we did it:

1. OS3B had opened an account to which the SWIFT payments could be
deposited.
So, you could do the same? ie open an account for directly depositing
money?

2. Credit card payments arrived at an account of Joachim, because of the
online payment webservice he made.
He can bring it over or transfert it, that's something you better
discuss together.

Regards,
Tom.