[EuroPython] WebWerkers update: log and meeting

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Fri Jan 30 08:45:13 EST 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-30 at 14:24, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
> Beatrice Fontaine wrote:
>
> > http://z3u.com/ep2004/WebWerkersLog
> >
> > Contains the upshot of the meeting Tom and Bea had last Monday evening
> > and the mini-agenda for the upcoming meeting:
> >
> > If no one has forgotten, Joachim, Bea, Anna, Dario are supposed to be
> > meeting on #europython tonight. 17.00 CET ok? y'all there?
> >
> > Needless to add: volunteers are always welcome.
>
> Dario is not able to be there until 19.00 hours (the time when I get
> home on fridays)... is there an agenda I could comment on in advance?

Agenda is at the bottom of the webwerkerslog and 19.00 is ok with me
too. We had not been specific on the time we agreed on and any old time
is fine with me. Joachim mentioned that he was easy about the schedule
as well. So if Anna doesn't scream out in protest, 19.00 is fine. We'll
keep it short, ok?

ciao

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.