[EuroPython] Conference proceedings

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Jul 1 08:55:30 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-07-01 at 13:55, Laura Creighton wrote:
> In a message of Thu, 01 Jul 2004 11:28:37 +0200, Beatrice Fontaine writes:
> >Hi Jacob et al.
> >
> >Talking about post-conference trauma: can I assume that the data from
> >the feedback forms has not been processed yet? Jacob, if you stuff them
> >into an envelope and send them to me, I can take care of it. I am trying
> >to be on holiday. It'll give me something to do :)
>
> No, thats all done.  I just sent my half to Jacob.  he needs to merge his
> half with my half, and then we can post it.

That's great to hear. I don't think there will be many surprises, but it
will be interesting to see what suggestions people have to make the
event even better next year  - although I still maintain it will be
difficult to improve on that dinner... can anyone tell I like good food?

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.