[EuroPython] more invoices needed

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Jun 1 06:35:24 EDT 2004

------- Forwarded Message

Delivery-Date: Tue Jun  1 09:51:49 2004

Dear Laura,

Our company Lattelekom SIA is going send 3 our employees to the
conference. There are registrations ID for them:
	P04147154540	Mr. Romans Dementjevs
	P04147154520	Mr. Eriks Sarguns
	P04147155315	Mr. Zigmars Vitols

To process the payment we need the official invoice formed in a standard
form. This is requirement of our finance department. Unfortunately I
could get a such form on the Web even in html.

We kindly ask you to provide us with invoices. To make us meet the
payment terms, please send the copies of invoices to the fax
+371 7055309 (Contact person is Ms. Regina Rubina).

The invoice originals should be sent to:
	Valentina Dmitrijeva,
	Finance Department,
	Lattelekom SIA,
	Valnu street 30,
	LV-1050, Latvia.

If you have any difficulties with sending invoice originals then it can
be transferred to Latvia by our attendees (see above).

For any questions and other issues, please contact me by phone or
e-mail.

Mihails Strusovskis
System Integration & CRM Solutions
Lattelekom, IT department
Phone: +371 7055573, Fax: +371 7057376, GSM: +371 9199513
e-mail: mihails.strusovskis at verdi.lv

------- End of Forwarded Message