[EuroPython] where did the wiki page go where people tried to set up roomsharing?

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Jun 3 05:44:00 EDT 2004

On Thu, 2004-06-03 at 11:33, Laura Creighton wrote:
> The link has gone away.

The original deal was that the rooms would be allocated as empty the
moment the booking phase was over and people had not made arrangements,
so I took the page away to stop people from using it. There was only one
name on it at the time and that person knows that I took the page off.

Do you need it back or was that the info required?

bea
bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.