[EuroPython] EuroPython Society bank account?

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Fri Jun 11 07:01:40 EDT 2004

Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I received a report from a conference attendee that his payment to the
> EuroPython bank account bounced, and the reason for this was that the
> bank account was "closed".
>
> Can anyone with sufficient insight look into this?
>
> Thanks,

Ouch! that didn't sound exactly right. This mail was supposed to go to
Jacob and Laura in private.

*Never* install software and send mail at the same time :-P

Anyway, I am just wondering if it was the transfer that went wrong, if
their bank that did something wrong and if we have any means of doing
some research on our end.

And yes, I did send a new mail :-)

/dario