[EuroPython] EPC 2005 and 2006

Tom Deprez tom at aragne.com
Mon Jun 14 06:04:27 EDT 2004

Hi,

Yes, I know, but I still think other groups are allowed to offer their
initiatives too. It doesn't mean that a group needs to prepare a
conference from more than a year in advance, that they are immediatelly
selected as the organisers voor 2006. Other groups should still get a
change.

This is solely my opninion of course, the EPC members and the community
have their opinion too.

There are two options:

1) Because CERN needs to organise a conference 1.5 years ahead, we can
decide now to allow them to organise it in 2006

2) We allow other groups to offer their initiative for 2006. If not CERN
is selected, then CERN can offer their initiative in 2006, so they can
organise it in 2007 or 2008.

I just mean that we don't have to take immediate decisions, because of
some external factors

Tom.