Re: [EuroPython] Accomodation prices

Magnus Lycka magnus at thinkware.se
Mon Mar 1 04:35:18 EST 2004

Laura Creighton wrote:
> The website to coordinate this [SGS Veckobostäder] isn't quite ready.

When do you expect this to be on-line? It seems some people
are starting to plan their trip in detail now, and it's
good for attendees to know as soon as possible whether they
will have space there, or need to look at another place.

Since this is mainly 2- and 4-bed rooms, I was also wondering
how things work with prices for a non-full room. Do you have
to rent a full room, or can you expect an unknown room mate
if you just book one bed or what?

> We got an even better rate than listed on their website
For the teddybears as well? ;)

--
Magnus Lycka, Thinkware AB
Alvans vag 99, SE-907 50 UMEA, SWEDEN