[EuroPython] Accomodation prices

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Mar 2 07:15:45 EST 2004

Joachim Schmitz <js at aixtraware.de> writes:

> 2. if one books a single bed in a 2-bed or 4-bed room, the next free bed
> in room of that category (with the same sex) will be assigned to you.

I agree with Laura that assigning people beds like this is probably a
bad idea.  We have N beds in 4 bed rooms and M beds in 2 bed rooms,
but who gets which beds is more-or-less up to those involved (up to a
few days before people start arriving when the disorganized ones get
shoved where they still fit).  This sort of thing will probably end up
being organized via wikis, personal emails and bits of paper...

This means less work for you, I think :-)

Cheers,
mwh

--
  Famous remarks are very seldom quoted correctly.
                                                    -- Simeon Strunsky