[EuroPython] Web material

Ali El Dada eldada at mdstud.chalmers.se
Thu Mar 4 06:23:23 EST 2004

I am (a Python programmer of course :) ) studying in Chalmers,  so I
hope I can help in anything, although I have been living in Göteborg for
only a couple of months. From this experience I can say that some places
to visit in the city include the Liseberg park and the islands in
Göteborg's archipelago... they should be lovely in the summer (i live on
one of them!)

probably the best place to search is http://www.goteborg.com/ , and of
course the tourist information office when you arrive.. this is located
at the Kungsportsplatsen stop.. And speaking about tram/bus stops, you
will probably need to check out http://www.vasttrafik.se , the site of
the company responsible for transportation within the city (tram, bus,
ferry boats...).

and i think good clubs include excet and trädgårn, but as Magnus
indicated, that depends on taste :)

Regards,
Ali El Dada