[EuroPython] A flash story, for your entertainment

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Mar 6 22:38:52 EST 2004

In a message of Sun, 07 Mar 2004 04:22:34 +0100, Christian Tismer writes:
>Jacob Hallén wrote:
>
>> http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php?id=0a66e17d3ccde15bdecb
>253e7e2932949588
>
>Which exceptionally gifted human being did that?
>
>impressed-ly -- chris
>
>--
>Christian Tismer             :^)   <mailto:tismer at stackless.com>

The cut out parts of the Bayern Tapestry are here:
http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php

as part of the 'Historic Tale Construction Kit'.

authors are Karnebogen and Ingvblvth -- whose pictures you can see on
that page.

Jacob made the story though, and assembled the bits.

Laura Creighton

ps

I say we should send it to comp.lang.python, and comp.lang.python.announce

pps

yes we know about the typo on page one.  but --heh-- so has
http://www.adgame-wonderland.de/type/bayeux.php  !! So we could lie and
say we made an error to look folksy, but it would be a lie ...