[EuroPython] Urm?

Chris Withers lists at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Mar 9 04:20:59 EST 2004

This isn't meant to add petrol to any website flames, but since I want to know
and can't find out I thought I'd ask here:

1. When can I book to go to the conference? When does the early-bird period
start and end? How much is it and where do I sign up?

2. Where can I stay? What are the nearest places to the location of the
conference at varying costs? Where's the nearest airport?

2. How do I find out about giving a presentation at Europython? Are there
discounted attendance rates for speakers? Is there any travel/accomodation
subsidy for speakers?

I would have thought these are the more common questions people come to the
website with, so I'm suprised there isn't more made of the space on the front
page, rather than a honking great gif, which is cute but doesn't help me at all...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk