[EuroPython] hey Henrion Benjamin

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Thu Mar 11 08:01:16 EST 2004

can you tell your domain that I am not a jerk?

My mail to you bounces.

 This is the Postfix program at host bug.udev.org.

below could not be delivered to one or more destinations.

delete your own text from the message returned below.

                        The Postfix program

<bh at pong.udev.org>: host mail.bh.udev.org[213.186.46.45] said: 553 sorry, that
    domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1)
-----

thanks very much,
Laura