[EuroPython] Final fixes for the website

Tom Deprez tom at aragne.com
Fri Mar 12 13:51:47 EST 2004

Urgh, sorry, I won't be online much this weekend (family matters). I'll
hop in when I'm able to. Don't know if I would be great of help, dough:
solving something plonish would probably take me more time than the
meeting itself.
It's a shame, I haven't been able to help you at all. And perhaps for
the better of it, the site is looking nicely.

Regards,
Tom.