[EuroPython] signs for outside of the rooms.

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Thu Mar 18 09:50:49 EST 2004

On torsdag 18 mars 2004 15.18, Laura Creighton wrote:
> In a message of Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:03:30 +0100, Jacob Hallén writes:
> >On torsdag 18 mars 2004 14.57, Laura Creighton wrote:
> >> Does Chalmers supply them, so we can list what is going on where?
> >
> >The rooms are clearly named, but we will not assign things to rooms until
> > we
> >know how many people are coming, what talks we will have etc.
> >
> >Jacob
>
> Correct, but however we assign them, we will end up wanting to
> post a schedule outside the doors.  These 'things to post schedules
> on' -- do they provide them, or do we? also bulletin boards for
> announcements, and the like.

There are no suitable boards or signs outside the doors. Taping schedules to
doors and walls will work well though.

For central bulletin boards, there are several bords avaliable. Since school
is out, there is no problem in clearing them. Also, there are movable screens
somewhere in the building. Borrowing a few of these should not pose a problem
either.

Jacob