[EuroPython] Accomodation reservation design

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Mar 30 10:15:04 EST 2004

I suggest we make the wiki before we get teh reservations.  We want
people to self-organise into groups of 2 or 4.

We need to make it clear that the person who is booking the reservation
a) is responsible for the whole bill
b) can rent a whole room and not share it, or share it with non-conference
   family members -- just sign up for all the beds, and pay extra.
c) if you arrange to share a room with some people, and they don't show
   or don't pay you, we aren't responsible.

Laura