[EuroPython] Needed: People who conduct interviews

Martijn Faassen faassen at infrae.com
Fri May 7 04:08:39 EDT 2004

Hi there,

Would all volunteers who want to conduct interviews please report to the
list? We especially need volunteers to conduct interviews to the Zope
track, but more interviewers for the other tracks are welcome too of course.

We don't need more interview candidates. We have plenty. We just don't
have interviewers. If you insist someone gets interviewed, become an
interviewer! As an interviewer, you can practically set your own
candidates, as long as these people at least show up at EuroPython (them
speaking or running a track would be nice but isn't even required).

An interview is just a bunch of emails back and forth, and/or an irc
conversation. You can ask others for help if you have trouble coming up
with questions. Then you format it, and place it at the EuroPython site at:

http://www.europython.org/interviews

Interviews are a GREAT way of building up excitement about the
conference and attracting more people to attend. That is, if we do the
interviews now and start announcing them regularly to the world.

I'm sure 15 interviewers will now stand up and start conducting
interviews straight away! Thank you all!

Regards,

Martijn