[EuroPython] Re: Accepted talks on Europython ( Zope-track )

Stefane Fermigier sf at nuxeo.com
Mon May 10 11:38:30 EDT 2004

Paul Everitt wrote:

> BTW, there is a place in the schedule for a panel discussion.  This is
> planned to be a "CMS for Zope: Implementors" where the architects
> implementing CMS systems for Zope tackle common issues.

This sounds nice.

I doesn't address the issue, though, that there won't be a detailed (or
even semi-detailed) presentation of CPSSchemas and of the
Repository/Proxy/Event framework in CPS3, so this discussion will be
completely abstract in the case of CPS.

	S.

--
Stéfane Fermigier, Tel: +33 (0)6 63 04 12 77 (mobile).
Nuxeo Collaborative Portal Server: http://www.nuxeo.com/cps