[EuroPython] sponsor requirements

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue May 11 07:03:16 EDT 2004

On måndag 10 maj 2004 10.02, Ivo van der Wijk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I understand we (Amaze) are an 'organizing sponsor' - we sponsor
> hosting/support of live and development site for europython.
>
> Does anyone require anything specific from me? Logo, texts, whatever? I'm
> not 100% sure what to expect from this sponsor ship, and what we should
> deliver for it to use it effectively.

- If you plan to have a booth, you need to tell me.

- If you want your banner/streamer/plackard in the entrance, you need to bring
it and put it up in the allocated space.

- If you want to use a seminar room, I need to know in the next few days.

- If you want an advertisment in the programme, we need it before 20 May. Size
is 125 x 90 mm portrait format. Pdf, jpeg, png or gif.

Best regards

Jacob