[EuroPython] talk matrix

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Thu May 13 03:58:04 EDT 2004

Mine looks much better under konqueror, where the titles 'such as Python Applications'
stay on one line, and the calendar, which we don't need on every page is stuffed out
to the far right.  Under Mozilla Firebird, we get things like:

Business
Software
Patents and DRM
Panel-Led
Discussion

Which doesn't make it clear that BUSINESS is the track title, and not part of the
Panel discussion.  Can we get a space between the track title, and the beginning of
the first talk title?  If not, can we get a colon after the Track Title?  Perhaps
moving the timestamp to be opposite the talk, and not the Track Title will help.

Laura