[EuroPython] EPC 2005: where and when?

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Mon Oct 4 19:04:30 CEST 2004

On Mon, 2004-10-04 at 18:38, Laura Creighton wrote:
> Samuele Pedroni has actually written an improved system over the summer.
> But I am not ready to show it to anybody yet.  In the meantime, the
> old site is stale, and I am too busy now to do anything about that,
> either.
>
> rushed,
> Laura

Great! That means that we know where we stand on that, for the moment.
Is it safe to assume that we can announce the date and place on the main
page of the existing site? Because that will serve as a placeholder at
least, and it will allow people to make a note in the calendar.

Regards

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.