[EuroPython] EPC 2005: where and when?

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at ita.chalmers.se
Mon Oct 4 19:21:13 CEST 2004

Julien Anguenot wrote:

> Hi !
>

>> I'd like to keep the new plone installation as clean as possible with
>> only a few extra Products - one such is actually CPSSkins, and I
>> possible can make the Author of CPS Skins help out with the
>> layouting, right Jean-Marc? ;-)
>

> Maybe you will be interested in trying out CPSPortlets / CPSSKins on
> the Plone instance Dario ? ;)
>
> I can hear a 'oui' from Jean-Marc coming from the door just next to
> you :)
>
>     J.

:-) yes

The upcoming releases of CPSSkins / CPSPortlets are designed with
performance and fine-grained caching as number one priority. So that
would definitely be worth trying at least to see the boost in
performances when lots of users are logged in simultaneously -- which
the current www.europython.org did not handle too well at peak hours.

/JM