[EuroPython] next year's europython conference

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Tue Oct 5 08:17:43 CEST 2004

Laura Creighton wrote:

>>Hi, just a note to inform that I won't be able to attend. We moved two
>>weeks ago and I am still waiting for my Broadband connection to be
>>installed, so I don't have internet connectivity at that hour.
>>
> Is there a better time?

I am not sure; on thursday I can during the afternoon before say 17.30
CET, but that means it will be in the middle of the working day (at
least for most of us europeans), so I am not sure  if people can take an
hour or so off from work...

I don't think it is imperative that I join this initial discussion,
though and I don't wish to cause any trouble in people's schedules.

/dario