[EuroPython] For the CONFERENCE: content proposal (NOT Website, Bea you can read too)

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Sat Oct 9 08:33:34 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-08 at 12:04, Harald Armin Massa wrote:
> Hello Europythoneers!

[...]

> So, what do you think?

I think you are using the right soap in the shower, is what I think :)

I believe you are on to something excellent. It also means, however,
that if a _big_ "Python for beginners" action is planned as part of the
conference, it needs to be decided fairly _nowish_ because marketing
outside the community is exponentially more difficult than inside the
community, and that is what it would entail. That is the only
consideration on my side.

Cheers

bea

PS thanks for the warning in the subject line ;)

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.