[EuroPython] Europython 2004 feedback results

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Fri Oct 15 16:26:10 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 14:58, Aiste Kesminaite wrote:
> Hello europythoneers,
>
> POV has processed the EP 2004 feedback and produced preliminary results.
>
> They can be found here:
>
> <http://demo.pov.lt/ep2004/>
>
> Your suggestions on how to make the results more usefull are welcome.

WOW! These results are so good that I would think they were invented if
I hadn't seen the questionnaires with my own eyes. This is extremely
helpful!!!

All other serious feedback aside, I really think we need to have the
conference dinner at that _fabulous_ place again :)

cheers & many thanks for the work!

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.