[EuroPython] Europython 2004 feedback results

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Fri Oct 15 16:42:54 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 16:30, Harald Armin Massa wrote:
> >All other serious feedback aside, I really think we need to have the
> >conference dinner at that _fabulous_ place again :)
> >

> We have to evaluate carefully, how much positive feedback on the dinner
> correlates to the announcement of marriage made there. I think there
> would be major logistic problems to arrange another one of these
> announcements.

shapr and I have been announcing our wedding for five years, so another
occasion to do the same won't hurt - mind you, we could top it by
inviting a priest and having the _wedding_ there

Weddings or no weddings, the food was simply outstanding.

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.