[EuroPython] Europython 2004 feedback results

Aiste Kesminaite aiste at pov.lt
Mon Oct 18 23:51:59 CEST 2004

> >Weddings or no weddings, the food was simply outstanding.
> >
> The food *and* the service was outstanding. I was amazed at how well the
> service went.

The service was outstanding, true. But as far as the food goes...
I know, that vegetarians are a minority in most social groups,
pythoneers are not an exception either. That does not mean that we don't
need food.
The amount of nutrition and taste in the food that vegetarians were
served was appaling in my opinion.

--

Aiste Kesminaite
Managing director, Programmers of Vilnius
Email: aiste at pov.lt
Web: www.pov.lt