[EuroPython] Meeting Thursday 21 Oct 17.00

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Wed Oct 20 17:20:04 CEST 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 15:41, Jacob Hallén wrote:
> Sorry about sending out the call to the meeting so late.
>
> The issues to discuss at this meeting are:
>
> 1. Tracks and track chairs
> 2. Website design and technology
>
> I have written a specification for website design, that I will try to get out
> tonight. Have to run to a meeting...

As I mentioned in the private track chair mail, I won't be available for
the meeting tomorrow because I have another one locally that I had
promised to attend first (and then forgot). Sorry about that.

Concerning the site, I stand by what I said at the last meeting: I am
willing to continue working on it if there are at least 2 other people
who are ready to work on it on a regular basis too. Last time, the
actual "team" was by far too small, and that was not much fun.

I hope that many of the people with brilliant suggestions for the
improvement/renewal/change of the site will be able and willing to
attend the meeting tomorrow night. Looks like they know what to do, so
it would be great to have them on board! I'll stay posted and will do my
utmost best to be at the next meeting again.

Regards

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"My agenda is so hidden that I can't find it myself". Me.