[EuroPython] Europython instance migration

Ivo van der Wijk ivo at amaze.nl
Fri Sep 3 00:31:32 CEST 2004

Tom Deprez wrote:
> Just give a yell and I'll have a look at it aswell. I now and then have
> a look at it concerning the size etc

The migrated site is currently online at

There are some startup errors on stupid.log, but they also appear on the current
hosting server, so I assume it's nothing new.

Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze
1017 RC Amsterdam, NL                                       -=-
T +31-20-4688336         F +31-20-4688337       Zope/Plone/Content Management
W http://www.amaze.nl    E info at amaze.nl           Open Source Solutions
W http://vanderwijk.info E ivo at amaze.nl                 Consultancy
PGP http://vanderwijk.info/pgp