[EuroPython] Website things

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Fri Apr 1 23:29:38 CEST 2005

Hi all.

We are now public with the webiste. Information will go out tomorrow.

I think I have the talk registration fully working now. Please report any bugs
you find. We are also officially open for talk submissions, so if you plan on
speaking, please start sending in your stuff.

I have found a few problems with the site, and I'm sure there will be more as
we move along.

The first one is that the search box doesn't seem to work.

The second one is that the banner ad alternates between the Strakt banner and
one which is a box saying "Full banner". Please get rid of this and add the
banners of other sponsoring organisations.

Third, I don't know how to affect the "latest site changes" box. It would be
nice to be able to control what goes into it.

Fourth, I would like the date and place to be in a stronger font (equivalent
to an <h4> heading.

Fifth, I wonder how the images of the day are swapped around. I have plenty
more images that we could be showing.

Sixth, the "Contact Information" at the bottom of the page is not a link. It
probably should be.

Best regards

Jacob