[EuroPython] Netintact sponsorship of EuroPython.

Tobias Rundström tobias at netintact.se
Tue Apr 5 08:56:25 CEST 2005

Hello.

We have been trying to get information from you about a sponsorship for
europython2005. I would like to have some answers soon since we want to
start push for this to our customers.

What we want to do is to have access to a room for 2 hours during the
conferance and have our name on the website/material. I would also like
options of how we can sell tickets to our customers.

I also have at least 4 people from Netintact that would like to join for
the conferance.

How do we proceed?

-- Tobias