[EuroPython] KeyNoters

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Wed Apr 6 16:43:52 CEST 2005

On onsdag 06 april 2005 15:54, Harald Armin Massa wrote:
> Hello to all the members of the KeyNoteSpeaker recruiting Team (KNSrT)
>

> Who knows anything 'bout
>
> http://www.paulgraham.com/index.html
>
> Paul Graham ???
>
> He wrote "hackers and painters", got a Millionair during
> dot.com<http://dot.com>bubble, founds startups ..
>
> a) can he speak enthuastically?
> b) has anyone heard him?
>
> what do you think, could he fit?

Paul Graham spoke at one of the earlier Pycon's. I found him to be a good
speaker with some fairly interesting things to say. At Pycon he spoke about
the future of programming languages, especially with a view towards Python
3000. His opinions on that matter were fairly far out.

I think he could be a good speaker for Europython, but I'd prefer if he spoke
on a different subject.. He has many interesting ones in his essays.

Jacob