[EuroPython] KeyNoters

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Tue Apr 12 16:56:28 CEST 2005

I heard him at PyCon 2 or 3 years ago.  At that point in time my position
was that he was bright, could speak well, but didn't really know
all that much about Python.  He was speaking on 'the language for
the year 3000 or some such' and some of the stuff he wanted, we
already have.  His love of Lisp has also had an effect on exactly
what he considers 'more readable code' :-)

I could ask him what his schedule is like, and what his speaking fee is.
I suggest we ask him to talk about something other than language
design¸ though.

Laura