[EuroPython] Sponsorsagrement

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Wed Apr 13 01:22:38 CEST 2005

hi,

I tried to check the website but it is down at the moment.

Here is the text from last years call for sponsors:

Can we reuse it as it is? If so I'll go forward and send it to potential
sponsors tomorrow.

---<begin>--

EPC 2005
--------

Trade show and becoming a sponsor

    1. You can have a small space for free. This includes a desk, a
chair and 2 meters of wall space. You get one electric outlet (same
standard as in Germany, the Netherlands etc) and access to the wireless
network. You are not insured by the conference. At least one member of
your organisation must be attending the conference, but you may staff
your booth with non attendees.

    2. You are required to keep your booth manned during the "trade
show". This will take place for a period of 6 hours. Lunch break,
afternoon session and an hour or so after the end of the conference day
on Tuesday 8 June is what is preliminarily planned. You can have your
booth up manned or unmanned the rest of the time - it is up to each
company to decide.

    3. You can rent your own seminar room at 100 Euro per hour for
demonstrations, private seminars, job interviews etc. (Evening hours
cost more. Ask for an offer.)

    4. You can rent more space and equipment on the show floor. Prices
are close to "at cost". Contact Europython for an offer.

    5. You can become a sponsor of the conference. The following options
are available:

           * Gold sponsor - 2000 Euro
             This gives you:
                 o Your name/link on the website
                 o An ad in the conference program
                 o A streamer in each conference room
                 o A streamer in the entrance
                 o A 15 minute talk before one of the keynotes

           * Sponsor - 500 Euro
             This gives you:
                 o Your name/link on the website
                 o An ad in the conference program
                 o A streamer in each conference room

           * Advertiser - 100 Euro
             This gives you:
                 o Your name/link on the website
                 o An ad in the conference program

           * Organising sponsor - At least 5 man days of work effort
                 o Your name/link on the website
                 o An ad in the conference program
                 o A streamer in the entrance
                 o A seminar room for 2 hours
                 o Double exhibition space for free

           * Special sponsor - Negotiable
             If you have an offer which is of mutual benefit, we are
ready to hear it. Please contact the Europython organisers.

    6. If you want to put on a special event, please contact the
Europython organisers

    7. For planning purposes we need your decision to participate no
later than 15 May 2004. Any participants joining after this date will be
invoiced an administrative fee of 100 Euro, if they can be accomodated.

/dario

"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx