[EuroPython] KeyNoters

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Wed Apr 13 15:26:30 CEST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-13 at 15:08, Andy Robinson wrote:
> I did, and he just said "yes"!  Jacob was copied
> and introduced as the 'chairperson'.  I'll try
> to get a draft title out of him, and let him know of
> the list's existence in case he wants to know more
> or chat to everyone.

Well done! I looked at his web page and he looks like a lot of thought
and a lot of fun. For anyone interested in foreign languages, his
diatribe on Dutch spelling ('An Englishman's Difficulties with the
Dutch') is extremely entertaining. If he is equally informative and
witty in front of a large crowd, we may be in for a treat (again!).

bea at webwitches.com
"I will, as we say in rock 'n' roll, run until the wheels come off,
because I love what I do." -- David Crosby