[EuroPython] Recruiting speakers Python-UK -> Europython

andy at reportlab.com andy at reportlab.com
Thu Apr 14 17:20:05 CEST 2005

As you all know Python-UK is next week and i am finalizing some
details now.  It's a different kind of event (i.e. it costs real money,
which is beyond my control) but we have some good speakers and
(I hope) some delegates may also want to come to EuroPython.
Jacob will be there too.

It might be useful to bring over some fliers, improvise
a poster or something like that.  I know it's early in your
marketing.  Also, I can let Jacob say a few words at the
opening session, or do so myself.    Let me know if anything
else can be done to help EuroPython...

Best Regards

Andy Robinson
ReportLab Europe Ltd.