[EuroPython] Specs for printed ads in the programme

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Apr 19 17:04:36 CEST 2005

On tisdag 19 april 2005 16:15, Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I need ASAP specs for the ads to be printed in the programme. Or rather
> - are we going to have a printed Programme?
>
> I need to give this out to sponsors.

We will have a print-yourself program, just like last year. Ads for it should
be 90 mm tall and 125 mm wide to be optimal. We can receive other sizes, but
may have to scale or crop the ad to make it fit, with unknown consequences
for resolution and outcome. Preferred formats are JPEG and PNG, though EPS,
GIF, TIFF and some others will work as well. People can experiment
themselves. I use OpenOffice to build the ad page, and then I export it as a
pdf file.

We may be printing ads on the schedules as well, but I'm not promising this at
the moment.

Jacob