[EuroPython] Invitation for EuroPython Conference 2005

Dario Lopez-Kästen dario at ita.chalmers.se
Thu Apr 21 15:29:26 CEST 2005

Dear all,

this is the text that I have used when talking to sponsors. I plan on
puttint this up at the Website RSN, as soon as I get hold of Jean-Marc.

In the meanwhile, I send it to the list, in the hopes that you will help
me spread the word.

A good thing is that if we get at least 3-4 exhibitors (or probably 5-5
if we are going to reduce the fees for parties of more than X people)
then we may be able to afford to rent a really large space for
exhibition and trade show area. It would mean a big boost for mingling,
since we do no need to roam around the corridors any more, as we did
last year.

But, this is dependant on getting exhibiting sponsors, and no
cimmitement is made yet. So spread the word!

Sincerely,

/dario

"...and click? damn, I need to kill -9 Word again..." - b using macosx