[EuroPython] IRC meeting and other organizational fluff

holger krekel hpk at trillke.net
Thu Dec 15 17:09:22 CET 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 14:34 +0000, Michael Hudson wrote:
> Aiste Kesminaite <aiste at pov.lt> writes:
>
> >> I (and Holger) think it would be a good idea to have an IRC meeting on
> >> #europython early in the new year to talk about next year's
> >> conference.
> >
> > +1
> >
> >> The first suggested time/date is Monday the 9th of
> >> January at 1800 GMT+1, but if no-one else can make this it'll get
> >> moved a bit.  Comments?
> >
> > It would be more convenient for me to have it an hour earlier, i.e. 1700
> > GMT+1.
>
> Makes little difference to me.  Paul?  Benedikt?  Holger?  Anyone else?

I am fine - although i don't know in which timezone i will be at that
time :)

I suggest to prepare an agenda for the meeting and appoint
someone for moderation that has experience on how to keep things
short and to the point :)  Not that i have anything against a
nice chat - mind you - but for co-ordinating it's more fun to
have clear conclusions yadda yadda ...

cheers,

    holger