[EuroPython] Troble working with the website

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Tue Feb 1 21:51:26 CET 2005

Hi!

I have been trying to add some of our old contents to the new site, and I have
a few problems.

1. I can't add to the general structure. I probably don't have privileges
enough. Do I need to make any modifications to the general structire or will
jmo and others handle that?

2. When I make a "Flexible Document", and try to make it lik to an Image, in
the same directory, it doesn't. I know you can have an image as a part of the
document, but that has its own problems. You can only have a few text/image
sections in one document, and I ran out. Is this because my images are not
published, or due to some other problem?

3. What is the planned workflow of the site? Do I write things in my own
directory and then publish them? If so, will others be able to modify my
writings? This is necessary, for things to work smoothly. All the core
organsiers should be able to edit anything on the site.

Jacob