[EuroPython] old site down - python2.1 missing

Ivo van der Wijk ivo at amaze.nl
Sat Jan 1 17:09:11 CET 2005

On Sat, Jan 01, 2005 at 03:07:14PM +0100, Jean-Marc Orliaguet wrote:

> FYI, the old europython instance is down, by looking at the start script
> it appears that python2.1 is no longer found in /usr/local/bin/ and
> /usr/local/bin/ on biostabil.amaze.nl is empty

Hi & best wishes to all,

The instance (located in /home/e/europy/zope/europy) can be managed
using the following commands:

/usr/local/zope/bin/zopectl start europy
/usr/local/zope/bin/zopectl restart europy
/usr/local/zope/bin/zopectl stop europy

What you're trying to do doesn't work in our setup (and never did). The
'europy.old' instance should be ignored - I don't know why it's there
actually

I restarted the instances, it's now up and running again.

Cheers

        Ivo

--
Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                                      -=-
Korte Leidsedwarsstraat 12                                 Amaze