[EuroPython] Computers off during sessions.

tom tom at aragne.com
Thu Jan 20 18:39:39 CET 2005

> I guess backup-beamers which get warmed up by the speaker before are a
> quiete easier solution.

That's a nice idea, but it is also a costly one. At Charleroi, the beamer
rent was expensive. Also you need at least have the same beamers in the same
room.
There were some people who brought a beamer with them (thanks a lot), but to
get the same beamer twice, might not be that easy.
So, we could double the beamers, but this will rise the expenses.

Tom