[EuroPython] Results from meeting

Jean-Marc Orliaguet jmo at ita.chalmers.se
Sat Jan 29 15:39:53 CET 2005

Jacob Hallen wrote:

>Here are the minutes from the meeting Tursday, 20 January 2005.
>
>I have simply added the decisions to the list of items previously published.
>

>>12. Website
>>The website structure should be ready to be filled with contents. We should
>>arrange a short sprint when we get together a number of people and get it
>>done. Suggestions for a suitable time appreciated.
>>

>Comments were made on the picture on the first page taking up too much space.
>
>Sprint to be carried out. More on this later.

Hi,
sorry I couldn't attend the meeting.

the picture will go off, the only thing is that there should be some
content to put there  instead which is missing at the moment..

Anyone wanting to start filling with content can start already now by
registering at  http://europython-develop.zope.nl/join_form (only Laura
has registered so far) or this could be done during a sprint.

there is a common workspace folder called 'EP group' in which content
creators can place documents and share them with on another. Otherwise
documents may of course by saved in the user's own folder but other
users won't be able to modify them.

If there is a need for special content types / formatted document
layouts (presentation of people, tracks, etc..), please make a list. It
doesn't take long to create new types. Otherwise the 'Flexible document'
type is well suited for all generic content.

PS : I would appreciate if you could send the final site's structure.

thank you /JM