[EuroPython] Your Website

Taryn taz3d at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 19 14:20:28 CEST 2005

Hi my name is Taryn,

I would like to place a link to your website on my website.

I really like your website and was hoping you would allow me to link to it, the reason I am asking you first is that my site is a religious site, but since the majority of the world is religious I have decided to put some practical links on my site but thought that maybe you may not like me to link to your site.

If it you don’t mind me linking to website please email me back and if there is any specific information you would like me to add to your link please don’t hesitate to include it in your email. My website is freely hosted with “Online Member” and you can view my site at the following address: http://www.online-member.co.za

With Thanks,

Taryn

Taz3d at hotmail.com

PS: If you know someone who would also be interested please ask him or her to have a look at my site and send me his or her information.