[EuroPython] May I get a confirmation for my booking at SGS Veckobostäder? (Invoice number 207)

Gregoire Weber gregweb at incept.ch
Sat Jun 4 19:12:40 CEST 2005

Hi!

Can you please confirm my booking at SGS Veckobostäder?
--> Full 2-bed room, 7+ nights (Arrival 2005-06-26, 8 nights)

I booked over the europython web site (see attachment). We're two persons.

I just phoned with Neshat from SGS Veckobostäder today and she informed
me that you're in charge of confirming bookings.

Thanks,

Gregoire Weber

P.S.: I'm one of the speaker of the zope track, topic: CMFEditions