[EuroPython] Europython 2005 talk interests

Andre Deparade andre.deparade at uni-dortmund.de
Mon Jun 6 02:21:28 CEST 2005

> Dear Europython attendee,
>
> Next week, we will be making the schedule for the Europython conference.
> We have a record 111 talks that need sceduling. To help us avoid

Dear Organizers,

I want to retract / cancel the talk nr. 4353 "Cyprix - A Framework for
operating SQL-Databases" in the framework track (which is a rather fuill
track).

I have submitted two talks, because I have not known where it fits best.
But I think I can only prepare one talk. So you have one talk less to
schedule.

Sorry for that.

Kind regards,
André Deparade