[EuroPython] Scheduling meeting and scheduling input

Beatrice Fontaine bea at webwitches.com
Thu Jun 9 15:39:12 CEST 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 14:56, Magnus Lycka wrote:
> > I have made a first draft schedule at:
> > http://www.strakt.com/~jacob/europython/schedule.html
>
> Thanks Jacob, the conference suddenly seems more "real"
> when you see it like this. :) I hope to see a set schedule
> soon at the web site.
>
> Bea and Harald: Johan Andersson's talk [...] but
> I wanted both of you to be aware of the issue anyway, since
> the Tutorial and Social tracks run in parallel almost the
> whole time.
[snip]

Yes dear, it's all covered, don't worry :) Johan has already written to
me. The schedule that Jacob made is a _draft_ to allocate _rooms_. If
you look at the order within the tracks on that draft, you will see that
not much of it makes particular sense as of yet - inside the tracks
themselves, I mean. That is what tonight's meeting is about. To build a
schedule based on this draft allocation.

Can you could participate at 17.30? Because the more pairs of eyes there
are, the fewer mistakes will happen. Thanks for pointing out the bits
that caught your eye! Let's hope there are few more keen observers
around tonight :)

See you in GOT!

bea

bea at webwitches.com
"I will, as we say in rock 'n' roll, run until the wheels come off,
because I love what I do." -- David Crosby