[EuroPython] try sending me some mail now

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Mon Jun 13 22:28:43 CEST 2005

In a message of Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:48:23 -0300, Facundo Batista writes:
>Laura Creighton wrote:
>> I wasn't receiving your mails.  But I got the one that you sent to Euro
>> So we will see if my spam filter still eats mail from you ...
>Well, in that mail there's all the stuff we need to coordinate.
>Maybe the most urgent one is the plane/hotel booking.
>Let me know if you want me to resume all the pending issues.
>Thank you!
>.    Facundo
>Bitácora De Vuelo: http://www.taniquetil.com.ar/plog
>PyAr - Python Argentina: http://www.python.org/ar/

Ok!  Today, for the very first time, I have received your mail. !!!!

But I cross post to EP to see if you get mine.

For plane booking -- you make it, you hand me a thing that looks like an
airline receipt, and I xfer the equivalent cash to you.    We do not do cheques in
this country.  So it is bank to bank xfer (or I give you cash) ..Ok plan?

For hotel ....

you alerady have a room booked in the conference hotel, which is a
cheap set of student dorms.  Over 100 EP members are staying there.
You have a double room (2 beds) booked all for you.  NO smoking like the
whole place.  If you want something else, or a guarantee to stay
with certain people, let me know.