[EuroPython] Registration

Jacob Hallén jacob at strakt.com
Mon Jun 20 13:52:18 CEST 2005

On måndag 20 juni 2005 11:35, Vanessa Enrie wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I sent you a mail yesterday for the registration for 4 speaker. (I sent
> it to lac at strakt.com)
> 80€/per
>
> M. FERMIGIER Stefane
> M. ANGUENOT Julien
> M. GUILLAUME Florent
> M. ZIADE Tarek
>
> Company :
> NUXEO
>
> Adress:
> 18 rue Soleillet
> 75020 Paris
> France
>
> Tél : +33 1 40 33 79 87
> Fax: +33 1 43 58 14 15
>
> Arrival day : 23 june
> Departure day : 29 june
>
> Could you please confirm this registration and send me the invoice for
> the payment.

You need to do the registration on-line at http://www.europython.org. This
will generate the necessary invoices. Please note that you have to pay the
invoices by credit card today to get the preregistration rate.

For accomodation booking, you need to communicate directly with Laura
Creighton, to find out if there is any accomodation at all available at this
time.

Best regards

Jacob Hallén